RE: The SADDEST UKHAer?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: The SADDEST UKHAer?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:50:33 -0000

Title: Message

Phil
-----Original Message-----
From: Alancc [mailto:alan.cc@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 December 2001 13:09
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: Re: [ukha_d] The SADDEST UKHAer?

What's the site link?

Alancc
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 11:17 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] The SADDEST UKHAer?

"Take two Pronto's into the bath? Not me..."

Please note the following:

1) The laptop is far sexier than that ... it has the big bottom slice on for the CD ROM drive as I was installing software at the time.

2) Both my Prontos were there as I was updating the CCFs on them - I have nothing IR controlled in the bathroom (yet).

3) The plastic ducks and sailboat are DS's - honest!

4) The other picture I sent Mark showed the pile of books by the side of the bath including "How to do absolutely everything with Frontpage 2000" (which if you have seen my website you'll know I haven't read yet) and "Teach yourself VB 6 in 21 days" which I bought three months ago and have only read the first chapter of!

Phil