RE: An Idea...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: An Idea...
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:48:26 -0000

Was this the sort of thing that you had in mind?
http://www.simat.enta.net/1wirehub.html

Alternatively, you could try using 2 pairs in the cat5 cable (send/return)
and a dedicated patch bay wired to loop the signals through. This way the
1-wire sensors would all be hanging off the one trunk.

Regards,

Jon
http://www.whiten.co.uk/