Re: The SADDEST UKHAer?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: The SADDEST UKHAer?
  • From: "andy_powell_is" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:50:43 -0000

> The reason for that macro is that power to the kettle is cut at
10pm so I
> can prime the kettle to boil automagically at 05:40 the next
morning.

does HV remind you to fill it up?

> Lets see what interesting macros you come up with :-)

he best macro I've come up with so far is:

Macro Event #1  - Put the kettle on dear

<SHAMELESSCOPY>
If
Var #1 (Coffee) bit 0 is set
Then
Set output port C-3 (SWMBO Data) high
Else
Set output port C-3 (SWMBO Data) low
End If
Delay for 0.001 seconds
Pulse output port C-2 (SWMBO Prod) high for 0.001 seconds

</SHAMELESSCOPY>

> Anyway, one of the meta tags on the webpages says....

LOL ...

Andy