RE: DDAR Hack good but...Revisited......

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DDAR Hack good but...Revisited......
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 18:15:19 -0000

B*****d!

Do I need an updated driver for a W2K power cut? :-)

B.

Northants
> > Police
> > IT dept despite having built their servers for them!!! inside job
> > again???"

news.......

> > > If I power off/on a DDAR and try to open the web I get the
black
> screen,
> > > then if I right click and click view source I get the
following...

> > > "<HTML><TITLE>Empeg
Applet</TITLE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"
> LINK="#ffc000"
> > > VLINK="#ffc000" ALINK="red"><TABLE
BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0
> ALIGN=CENTER
> > > VALIGN=CENTER CELLSPACING=0><TR><TD ALIGN=CENTER
> VALIGN=CENTER><APPLET
> > > CODE="empegApplet.class" HEIGHT=189
WIDTH=627><PARAM NAME=sleeptime
> > > VALUE="10000"><PARAM NAME=color0
VALUE="#00CDB9"><PARAM NAME=color1
> > > VALUE="#000000"><PARAM NAME=color2
VALUE="#000000"><PARAM
> NAME=color3

VALUE="#000000"></APPLET></TD></TR></TABLE></BODY></HTML>"

> > > This does not look good to me.........(like I would know if
it
> looked
> > > right....)
> > >
> > > If I try and open it in Front Page 2000 I get an error
saying "Could
> not
> > > find a web server at 192.168.0.129 port 80"
> > > errr, don't think it is at port 80? is it? The IP is
correct.

> > > B.

accessible) .

Reynolds wrote:

> > > <?bigger>Does this say anything to anyone?
> > >
> > > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: empegApplet
> > >       at com/ms/vm/loader/URLClassLoader.loadClass
> > >       at com/ms/vm/loader/URLClassLoader.loadClass
> > >       at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.securedClassLoad
> > >       at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
> > >       at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.processSentEvent
> > >       at com/ms/applet/AppletPanel.run
> > >       at java/lang/Thread.run
> > >
> > > Just found it in the IE Java Console,
> > >
> > > B.

local
> intranet,
> > > sites
> > > 1999,1999,FFFF>http://192.168.0.129/receiver.html<?/color>

rectangle.

> > > getting

happens....

rectangle, then the
> > > good
version.

> Suggest
zone, and set the
> security
> > > for

> > > 1999,1999,FFFF>http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > > <?/color>> Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx

<?color><?param
> > > 1999,1999,FFFF>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> > > <?/color>>
> > > >

> > > <?/bigger>
> > >
> > > <?bigger><?/bigger>
> > >

> > > <?bigger>For more information:
<?color><?param
> > > 1999,1999,FFFF>http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > > <?/color>Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > > Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

<?color><?param
> > > 1999,1999,FFFF>Yahoo! Terms of
Service<?/color>.<?/bigger>

> > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=217097.1884387.3381019.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
> > >
> 041992:HM/A=960173/R=0/*http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=29150
> > > 849&siteid=39249818&bfpage=moneyyahoo4>
> > >

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=217097.1884387.3381019.1261774/D=egrou
> > > pmail/S=1705041992:HM/A=960173/rand=115699430>
> > >
> > > For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
> > > <http://www.automatedhome.co.uk>
> > > Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > > Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

> > > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
Service.

> > > This email has been scanned for all viruses by the
MessageLabs