RE: Clipsal CBus

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Clipsal CBus
  • From: "Jon Payne" <jgpayne@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 17:27:08 -0000

Something I've thought about before it just using "normal"
theatre
lighting dimmer racks... which I'm sure are cheaper than these (they
take 0-10v on each channel so would be fairly easy to interface to).=20

4 Channel DIN Dimmer Unit=20
Part No: L5504D2A
Compared to X10 LD11 this part works out at =A372.50 per circuit.
Price: =A3 363.00

8 Channel DIN Dimmer Unit=20
Part No: L5508D1A
Compared to X10 LD11 this part works out at =A348.12 per circuit.=20
Price: =A3 385.00

Why anyone would ever buy the 4 channel one I don't know (apart from
space considerations)!

Jon.=20