Re: X10 addressing

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: X10 addressing
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk1" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 19:46:11 -0000

Tony,

Here's what I've done:

- A: master bedroom, en-suite, dressing room
--- three LWs (one in each room)
--- two LMs (his and her bedside lamps)
--- two AMs (air filter, and rear amp)

- B: Guest room and My Study
--- two LWs (one in each room)
--- two LMs (one in each room)

- C: Nursery and family bathroom
--- two LWs (one in each room)
--- more to come once baby is actually born!

- D-G: reserved for future expansion of "output devices"

- H: X-10 PIR signalling

-- H3: dressing room PIR
-- H4: dressing room light level
-- H5: study PIR
-- H5: study light level
--- the X-10 PIRs use two consecutive unit codes, and "all" are
on
the same house code
--- I _don't_ use unit code 1, because this "clunks" the relay in
the
TM module, which is both the RF receiver from these PIRs _and_ an
appliance module

I--- reserved for future expansion of "input devices".

This, obviously, relies on a "big" controller (in my case,
Homevision), to run appropriate stuff based on the "input device"
signalling.

Regards,

Mark

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx