Re: OT Ipaq... should have got Fujitsu

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT Ipaq... should have got Fujitsu
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:59:06 -0000

I've had a couple of 3870's for some time now - bluetooth works well
with a 3Com bluetooth card in a laptop but it won't synchronise
using activesync :( I'm waiting on a corporate trial of GPRS to be
setup so I can test direct access of our company systems from
anywhere with a GPRS/Bluetooth phone - Cool!

Which phone are you going for?

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Campbell Macdonald" <c.macd@b...>
wrote:
> Well I've gone and ordered the Compaq Ipaq with bluetooth (just
cos my bluetooth phone is on order), a keyboard, memory and a rugged
case....now all I've got to do is get pocket excel working
sufficiently for site surveys....I keep thinking I should have got a
Fujitsu which although bigger...has a good screen for graphics...

> I'll leave it a few weeks and approach my boss for more
unreceipted expenses, used for buying an odd cheap thing from
auction, to buy a Fujitsu tablet or similar....watch this space...

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx