Re: Re: OT: WiFi CF Cards

> > ebuyer.com do PC Card to CF adapters for about £3-4 inc. VAT.
>
> I stand corrected, do you have a link ? Do they hold the whole card ?

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X2
92ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=26258
or
http://makeashorterlink.com/?U15F6207

> You have got to be joking WEP switched off in a commercial situation !

Deadly serious.  They were running 5 machines from memory (I was somewhat
drunk at that point) one of which was the main server, a Sun SPARC.  They
were using 10.1.10.x as IPs for the Ipaqs.  We didn't faff much as service
was quite prompt!

> Lets sort out the next HA meeting there free meals for all perhaps we
> could even transfer the takings into the next HA group buy pot ;-)

Quite possible, although prices were very reasonable.  I think it was
called
Wagamamis or something like that next to the Captains Cabin off Lower
Regent
Street.

Andy
--