RE: Re: OT: WiFi CF Cards

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT: WiFi CF Cards
  • From: "Tony Butler" <tony@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:27:05 -0000

> They are, I assumed that you had the PC card back. If you
> have not already purchased a back I would get the PC back
> anyway because you can get converters fo go from CF to PC,

The PC card holders though are so HUGE.  I don't really want a pocket PC
that is not pocket sized anymore!
I just received my Silver Slider yesterday from PDA Motion.  It's quite
well built etc, though still thicker than I would like.

I thought I'd cancelled this order with them, but they clearly didn't
think so (ordered in November!), so here it is.
I might be selling it soon though if anyone would be interested - I have
ordered an SS5 from George direct as I prefer to have
The screen protected at all times.....

> If you go PC back it may even end up cheaper if you want to
> go wireless although the backs are more expensive you save a
> lot on the wireless cards

Sometimes, style and size take precedence over cost :D

Tony