RE: Fwd: A10 X10 Receiver/Transceiver Module (AWM2/ ex RB224) due in Stock tomorrow!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Fwd: A10 X10 Receiver/Transceiver Module (AWM2/ ex RB224) due in Stock tomorrow!
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:40:00 -0000

Steve,

I don't know about HomeSeer as I use HV, but almost all the lights in my
house are controlled by PIR's, IR or by Leviton switches I very rarely,
if ever, actually go near a standard light switch. That way HV can
"track" any changes quite effectively and normally HV
"knows" that state
of every light that matters in the house. The Levitons are brilliant as
they send an X10 signal, control three lights, and HV can track that, I
assume that HomeSeer could as well. But, ATEOTD, status response is the
answer to your problem but I don't think you'll see it soon or cost
effectively.

Basically I get around the problem in that way and it works...so far ;-)

HTH

K.

__
> _
>
> The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
> legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not
> read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else.
> Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the
> message from your system.
>
> Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
> only.
>
> Thank you for your assistance.

__