RE: Honeywell Smartfit

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Honeywell Smartfit
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:58:48 -0000

I contacted Honeywell about getting more detail on some of the more
obscure items that the Smartfit system reports on (such as heating
demand percentages). I emailed a guy called Colin Ferguson - this was
his reply:

I apologise for the delay in getting this information to you, we are a
big company and getting into unfamiliar territory in supplying this type
of technical information. Please be assured that we are working on a
process for this and I would hope that we should be able to get you the
information you request in the next few days.

I would also hope that,once we have a process agreed, you receive
quicker service than you have to date.

Regards,

Colin Ferguson

I've still not had any info yet. In an earlier email we also discussed
the possibility of a NDA being signed (as Chiu at Cytech [Comfort] has
done). You won't be able to get much info from Chiu as he is under NDA.

Paul.