RE: CD rack pic

A lot of the Discovery stuff does use a full crew. Certainly the "House
that John Rebuilt" was produced by Ginger "old stylie"

The new PowerMac stuff can do full on-line as well as off-line editing
now so there really is no advantage to paying 350-400 quid an hour for a
studio in the West-End, when you are using DV as a medium. Certainly on
the work we did for Nokia on the 7650 trade launch there was a 30 min
DVD available on Monday morning and the crew only arrived "home" at 4
o'clock on Sunday afternoon.

Three lights were used to light a 50 sq m. room, including shoot-through
diffusers.

There's enough work to support a full time editor plus sound engineer
too.

Tim

In

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Grouplists/