Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 9:28 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] FIRM

Frank,

Well, I've been uncharacteristically silent on this thread to date :-) I've been sort of "flitting in an out" of this thread for several week as time allows. The reason I haven't contributed is that it strikes me that you guys already have a far better grasp of this than me.

No-one has criticised those who, say, have written a Meteor module for HomeSeer on the basis that "most people don't have HomeSeer", so I don't see why anyone should criticise you for designing stuff for HV.

I'd love to see this finalised as a product. I'll probably end up buying one...

Regards,

Mark