Re: Wireless Access Points

> Hehehe im up for doing another shortly if theres enough interest, I ca= n
> get them at the same price still ($35) when I can close the strangles<= BR> > who haven't  replied to my email yet!

How much does it work out at by the time they get here?  Are PCI sleev= es
available, and do they have antenna connections?

> erm I must have missed that one didn't see the message........  A= re the
> intels any good?

There has not been a message here as it's purely for Consume as far as the<= BR> Asus goes (special deal with supplier).  If I can sort out the deal wi= th the
Intel gear, it'll be for anyone.  The Intel gear looks good, although = I only
know what I found at intel.com!  The cards don't have antenna connecto= rs,
but should come in at under =A350 a pop, maybe around =A340-45.  The W= APs have
antenna connectors (type unknown as yet), and should come in at around =A38= 0.
I'll try and get more details next week - I only found out this morning.
Andy
--
Consume Bristol
http://consume.andylaurence.c= o.uk