RE: HomeVision commands

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: HomeVision commands
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 18:10:31 +0100

If it is just simple non important commands via  you can run a CM12 module

Getting this to fire off X10 commands to be picked up by Homevision to run the true X10 command

Then just install part of the active home element(I'm going from memory now)

Then you just run the exey with A1 off after it

This then runs from any PC you have a CM12 attached to

Sorry I'm being vague here but its about 2 years since I played with the CM12

Mike