ACE HomeVision Command Builder

I've been chatting to Dan about the possibility of creating a HomeVision
"Command Builder" for ACE. This would be a small app that would
allow you to
easily create ACE commands with a few mouse clicks - without having to
constantly refer to the documentation.

The app would have a few drop down boxes and radio buttons and would
produce
text like this for example...
aces:hvflags:3

As Dan is a busy guy. I'm wondering if there are any programmers out there
that would be willing to try and create this?  It can be a stand-alone app,
or if you were willing to share the source, Dan could build it into ACE in
future release.

We have some ideas on what this app would be like which I can share with
anyone who is interested off list.

Many thanks

Mark McCall