RE: PIR's

Go for the hard-wired route then. The X-10 one is REALLY only for those who= can't get wires in :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Monaghan [mailto:alex@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 30 August 2002 16:21
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] PIR's

I'm still lifting floorboards at the moment, so an additional PIR wire is not a problem.

The idea would be to use the PC to determine whether to trigger an alarm event or an X10 action, we have no pets etc... so an empty house should
(hopefully) have no PIR events. Security is an additional benefit of
installing PIR's, the main reason is for HA.

________________________________________________________________________ This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs SkyScan

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D""