RE: Slimp3 question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Slimp3 question
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:33:27 +0100

Who has built in amp, Rio or Slimp3?
I cannot find Rio Player on SonicBlue's site anymore. On Slimp3's site I cannot find mentioning amp, so I asume that Rio has amp.
BTW, there's new model of ReplayTV released and prices have dropped.
Is it posible to regulate volume on Slimp3 with remote, or you need amp remote for controling volume?
Cheers,
Nik