RE: xAP - Beta Plugin - HomeVision released

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: xAP - Beta Plugin - HomeVision released
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:59:32 +0100

Title: Re: [ukha_d] xAP - Beta Plugin - HomeVision released
Amar,

There will be a web page created, hopefully within the next 24 hours, that will answer your questions.

.... it will be announced here, and linked to from Mark's site.

If it's OK with you, we'll answer your questions there rather than typing another answer here?

M.