-----Original Message-----
From: Des Gibbons

Hi All,

I am installing a faxmodem on the server so that any of the PC's around the
house can send a fax, and was wondering if anyone had used any that they
like. Basically the main requirement is a fax printer driver, client fax
number management is not really useful. Something that integrates with
outlook/exchange/word would be good tho.

I am having a look at faxnow.

Cheers, Des.

+

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor