-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Mouser

Hi=20

I had a look at this a while ago before it was officially launched. Opus
is actually owned by the Richer Sounds Group. Somewhere at home I have
the product brochure and pricing but it is EXPENSIVE. Getting on for
=A32500 for a 4 room system and then another =A3800+ a room. Don't forget
you still then need sources and speakers. NOT cheap as I say. IMO if
you've got this much to spend have a look a QED Systemline first its as
good and more established. However the wall panels are not as pretty I
agree.

If you want me to find that contact name and prices I can dig it out.

Many Thanks
Rob
Rob Mouser
rmouser@xxxxxxx