Re: WAY OT Mercedes Dealer in Brugge, Belgium

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: WAY OT Mercedes Dealer in Brugge, Belgium
  • From: "K. C. Li" <li@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:20:11 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, paul_watkin wrote:

> SWMBO is 25 in September and I am considering getting her an A class <= BR> > as a pressie, can anyone who has as a Merc take a look in the service =
> manual and tell me the name (and address phone etc) of the Mercedes > dealer in Brugge, or the details of another MB dealer who they aware <= BR> > of accepting order for RHD cars??

I arranged the purchase of an A-Class from a dealership in Munch, picked the car up from the factory in Stuttgart and drove it back to the UK. The saving was around =A31,500 when the expenses were deducted. It might not be=
such a large differential now with the prices in the UK being adjusted
downwards. Also the often lower resale value of "imported" cars s= hould
be taken into consideration.

Details of the dealership in Munch:

Mercedes-Benz AG
NiederlassungMunchen
Ingolstadter Str. 28
80807 Munchen
Germany

Tel: +49 89 1206 2470
Fax: +49 89 1206 2457

My brother has also brought a Honda Civic from Belgium with a =A33,000
saving. This was staggering considering the car was actually made in the UK and sent to Belgium.

Both cars were recognised by the UK dealerships and carried the standard manufacturer warranties.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxx Laser Business Systems Ltd.
http://www.laser.com