Pronto Problem

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pronto Problem
  • From: Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 20:53:09 +0100

Due to the success of the last OT question (Cheers Mark H. you are
wonderfull) I thought I'd be different and try an on topic question.

This morning my Pronto started playing up, intermitantly not sending IR. For
example, if it tries to send the IR marco 1 0 6 to change the sky box to
SkyOne all I get it 10 or 06 or 16. And the button that steps up through the
channals dows the same.

Has anyone else seen this, how did you solve it?

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
Chief Operations Officer

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor