RE: London Meet - Venue Confirmed!!

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: London Meet - Venue Confirmed!!
  • From: "Broadfoot, Kieran J" <Kieran.Broadfoot@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:37:01 +0100

PaulG (and everyone else),

Given that some of us londoners live very close to the pub Im happy to look
after any kit youd like to leave in london.  Not sure if it helps much but
if it does then let me know.  Likewise if we know what kit everyone would
like to have available at the meet Im sure us locals can provide.  Would a
cisco 24 port 100mbit switch be a start? ;-)

Thanks
      kieran