RE: TiVo question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: TiVo question
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:28:42 +0100

Title: Message
Yeah... email lag, eh?

Personally, if I bought a TiVo, then I'd take out the sub. My question about "over the net" was about bandwidth utilisation, not about information piracy...

However, if I bought a TiVo, I'd expect to be able to use it manually, without the sub in some circumstances (like - because I was building a fully integrated Home Entertainment system and wanted something else to glue it together.)

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher