RE: Burner and Scan

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Burner and Scan
  • From: "Scott Ling" <s_ling@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 00:06:18 +0100

Hi all.

Catching up with this late in the evening.

I placed an order with Scan this afternoon  (Thursday) over the phone and
they were quite happy to deliver to my work address (so SWMBO won't see the
new Athlon PC) . I did get asked for the security digits off the back of
the card for the first time though.
As I understand it, if you order over the web, which I would have done and
saved 15 mins holding, they will only ship to the card address. If you ring
them up, and its not the first order, they'll ship to another address.
I did send them an email suggesting that after the first order maybe a
second delivery address could be specified and given the option in the web
order form for delivery. Haven't had a reply yet though. Maybe it's just
the card company's rules (although Ebuyer operate a similar policy).

Just my .02 worth.

Scott.

>>> brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx 20/09/2001 21:31:44 >>>
That is going to make life very difficult for me as I buy mostly
mail-order.

B.