RE: Burner and Scan

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Burner and Scan
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:18:24 +0100

I've had SCAN stuff delivered to work before.

Maybe this is a new policy.

Last Christmas I ordered some memory from SCAN (to my home address) and
they
said it would be delivered on the Wednesday. On the tuesday we got a card
from the couriers to say they had left it at the house opposite. The
worrying thing was....the house opposite was empty and they left it with
the
builders who were working there. It took 3 days to get it back.

I sincerely hope they will still deliver to my work, especially as I have
used that address before, if not, I wont be ordering from them.

Keith

business"