RE: Kinda On Topic - Outlook Question.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Kinda On Topic - Outlook Question.
  • From: "James" <James@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 23:38:58 +0100

Don't know of a setting that does this but if no solution comes forward, a
quick(fairly) solution would be:
Close outlook
open regedit
goto [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows
NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\XXXX]
where XXXX is Microsoft Outlook or the user/profile name ( will contain
4-20
sub directories with names like
"0a0d020000000000c000000000000046"
delete it
restart outlook
Outlook will still have the messages/contacts etc but will have lost all
services/settings and reset to defaults
re add the services(this is the dull bit)

I'm sure there must be an easier option but this gives a last resort :-)

James