4 DDAR's for sale....

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: 4 DDAR's for sale....
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:42:23 -0000

I'm selling 4 DDAR's.....

They are ALL BRAND NEW, but do not come in original boxes or have=20
original manuals (not that it was any use anyway), come complete with=20
Remote Controls and UK Power Leads.

Hurts me to get rid, but as i've just had to buy a new engine for the=20
car, straight after my huge tax bill, i've got to get rid.

On a first come, first serve basis...
e-mail me at : GeraintWilliams1@xxxxxxx as this is the only reliable=20
e-mail I have at the moment.

Prefer people to be able to pickup as I hate dealing with shipping,=20
but will do if required.

Priced at =A3150 + postage each. As I said, brand new, these have never=20
even been connected to my network (I still have two others which I am=20
keeping), no software, but the newer software is already posted on=20
the web anyway.

Regards,

Geraint