RE: Crazy concept

Hi Graham,

WinCE targets quite a few processors and the Intel 86 series or its
derivatives are also supported.

You can store the OS on a hard disk and use Loadcepc to boot into it or
store it on diskonchip and again boot into it. You don't get instant on
like you with Ipaqs etc but it is pretty neat otheriwse.

If you use diskonchip this is support by the OS and you can store
programmes and data as if it where a hard disk.

Regards
Dave...

At 12:45 12/09/01 +0100, you wrote:
>As I understand it the WinCE operating system is processor specific so
>wouldn't have thought it was available for an intel machine. Also the
OS is