RE: Re: Something to Make TIVO owners cry.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Something to Make TIVO owners cry.
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:06:32 +0100

Cool ... I generally do make comment on good service. I recently went up to
customer services at Tesco about a lady who had been exceedingly helpful
and
they seemed to be unable to grasp at first that I wasn't complaining and
actually wanted to make a positive comment. They took my details and my
comments, thanked me for my input and I went on my way.

About three days later I had a call from Tescos stores and they put the
lady
in question through to me, she was bubbling away and was very enthusiastic
in thanking me for making such nice comments about her. It seems that she
was up for a review of some kind and during her meeting her manager
referred
back to my comments and that seems to have helped her. She was very
chuffed!

Made me feel good!

Phil