Re: Finally! - X10 kits for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Finally! - X10 kits for sale
  • From: "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 12:57:45 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@h...> wrote:
> Unless I'm missing something obvious (wouldn't be the 1st time!) I=20
don't=20
> seem to able to calculate Parcelfarce costs without knowing the=20
destination=20

Parcel force costs follow for ENGLAND, WALES & SCOTLAND=09
excluding HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS. For Northern Ireland, the Standard=20
service is the same price but the guaranteed services are slightly=20
more. (shown in brackets below)

Guaranteed delivery services up to 10KGs all have one price as=20
follows:

Parcelforce By 9am	=A331.85 (NI 71.70)
Parcelforce By 10am	=A325.90 (NI 58.20)
Parcelforce By Noon	=A318.30 (NI 41.20)
(Above include =A3250 compensation insurance which can be increased for=20
an additional fee of a couple of pounds)
Parcelforce 24	        =A314.60 (NI 32.85)
Parcelforce 48	        =A311.45 (NI 16.00)
(Above include =A3150 compensation insurance which can be increased for=20
an additional fee of a couple of pounds)

Heavier parcels attract higher prices.

Parcelforce Standard by weight:

0.5	3.10
1.0	3.10
1.5	4.00
2.0	4.30
2.5	6.50
3.0	6.50
3.5	6.50
4.0	6.50
4.5	7.05
5.0	7.05
5.5	7.05
6.0	7.05
6.5	8.05
7.0	8.05
7.5	8.05
8.0	8.05
8.5	8.65
9.0	8.65
9.5	8.65
10.0	8.65

10.5	and over is flat charge of 10.10

Max 30KG for Standard.

Standard service only has =A325 compensation insurance which will cover=20
single kits. For multiple kits, additional options are:

=A3100 compensation for =A30.40=20
=A3250 compensation for =A31.00=20
=A3500 compensation for =A32.00=20

For the full tariffs, visit=20