RE: Finally! - X10 kits for sale

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Finally! - X10 kits for sale
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 13:29:56 +0100

Unless I'm missing something obvious (wouldn't be the 1st time!) I don't
seem to able to calculate Parcelfarce costs without knowing the destination
postcode, so until I know the addresses of where I'm sending the kits, I
can't say what the parcelfarce charge will be..

If you all want to reply to me (off list) with the address you want your
kits sent to, (including the postcode!), I'll price the Parcelfarce option
up accordingly...

Alternatively, you guys can price it up yourselves, - the source postcode
area is E11. If you want to price up the Parcelfarce option for delivery to
your area, then choose which delivery option you want, and let me know,
I'll
send the kits out by whichever method you prefer...

Paul G.