Pronto - Com Port

  • To: "UKHA Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Pronto - Com Port
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 12:20:45 +0100

Hi, I have not touched my Pronto for a month or so! but now when I try to
connect it to the PC via com6 it is not found. It used to work but now it
says it cannot find it on com1 or com2, well it won't 'cos it aint there!

Is there any way to force it to a particular com port of should it detect
all com ports by default? in which case there is obviously something else
wrong.

This was my W2K PDC but I de-moted it and will be re-building it soon as a
W2K PC because some funny things have happened to it recently.

Any thoughts?

TIA,

B.