RE: Socket 7 motherboard

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Socket 7 motherboard
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 12:59:59 +0100

I may well have a spare floppy cable ... I'm digging my bits box out for
Mr.
McCall later today anyway. Already promised him some hard discs and the
"stash" has been somewhat desamated recently by the building of a
couple of
machines for the local "Skypilot" (a.k.a. the vicar).

May well have a couple of 28.8 hardware modems with drivers etc. but
definitely no 56k ones. Should definitely have some spare CDROM drives
though (seem to remember there's four) but as for what they need in the way
of drivers then you're on your own.

Phil

cable is
> one row of
> pins too short. i was trying to push it in through a field of ide
cables,
> for bout 5 minutes, cuase i couldnt be bnothered taking all the
> ohter cables
> out of the way, then i realise the plug was too small for the socket
:(((

> steve.
>
> PS have you tried ebay?
>
> http://www.ebay.co.uk