Re: DIN Rails

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: DIN Rails
  • From: "Richard Challis" <richard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 12:40:56 +0100

Hi Paul,

Well with a sense of irony that appeals to me, yesterday I rejoined a
firm I left about 8 months ago, I start next Wednesday. As they build
panels
down in the workshop they wouldn't have even noticed 10 meters going out
the
door! (I will be back writing PLC software and commissioning plants - my
first is 6 months at a effluent plant!) So this will do very nicely for my
node zero (not so much the rail, but cable trunking with slots cut in it
for
cables to go in and out of it etc)

Sorry didn't realise that you wanted it that fast! I was planning to pop
by in the next few weeks when I go down to help a friend in Brighton with a
RPM sensor on a power takeoff on a Unimog....

Anyhow, you're still very welcome if passing Peterborough to pop by. I
think once your SWIMBO see's my place she'll never give you any trouble
with
automation you want to install (or it could work the other way!) As my
place
is a technology tip!

Regards

Rich