Re: Wiring party, anyone?

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet.
http://www.thefreeinternet.net
> The walls are, alas, plasterboard AND mainly decorated according to
Mrs.
> Harrison's requirements in the last 12 months ;-( The "electronic
bits"
> are purchased. As is some of the conduit.

Hmmm, need an extension for my drill then so we can drill down from the
hole
in the plasterboard through the bottom stud...  The lengths you go to get
more Screwfix business ;)

> I think that, sophisticated drilling tools aside, we have all the
stuff
> we need to make a good start. The only thing to purchase, rather than
> blag for the day, is more conduiting 'cos my local B&Q had run out
;-)

What conduit are you proposing?  Ian Bird has lots of my 20mm PVC stuff,
and
I'm sure there'll be some left when I've finally finished his garage and
shed.  If you want to use 20 or 25mm galvanised steel outside, then I can
lay my hands on the bending/threading gear and fittings.  Depends on how
many CAT5 cables you envisage - probably not enough ;)

James H