RE: Wiring party, anyone?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wiring party, anyone?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:26:03 +0100

The walls are timber framed and plasterboard ... disruption to existing
decor *MUST* be kept to a minimum.

Back boxes, faceplates and patch panels (+cable) are all there already and
Mr. H has his favourite B&Q just down the road for anything else that's
needed.

Most of the cable runs will be in the loft or outside (to get downstairs to
the lounge / Mrs. H's office). It isn't a big job but as with several other
things that I'm supposed to have done over the last couple of months it's
ended up being knocked out by the demands of SWMBO-to-be over this annoying
wedding thing plus trying to find a full time source of toy funds!

Phil

Saturday
> > in November, or the first in December, depending on Phil's
wedding
> > arrangements ;-)
>
> Sounds good to me.
> What sort of wall construction do you have, and does Mrs Harrison want
an
> excuse to redecorate?  Also, we'll need to put together a shopping
list -
> will need sundry things like back boxes, conduit,
plaster/bonding/fillers