RE: Newbie Question Time

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Newbie Question Time
  • From: Tony Lucas <tony@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 19:49:05 +0100

Steve,

Not sure about the trial, this is a licensed version of vmware express.

Win98 runs fine through it, but you can notice the difference if you
back to a 'straight' windows box.

Comfortable enough to work in though.

I have never tried usb with it, so cant comment I'm afraid.

Regards,

Tony Lucas

XCalibre Communications Ltd
http://www.xcalibre.co.uk