Re: OT: "Gissa a Job!" & Location

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT: "Gissa a Job!" & Location
  • From: pmiller@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:04:24 +0200

Talking of bloopers, "If someone is so sloppy as to have bloopers is
their
CV then frankly I
don't want to employ them in any role."  is their CV?? shouldn't that
be in
their CV?

:)

Paul

Ian Oliver
<ioliver.lists@crossp        To:     ukha_d@xxxxxxx
rod.co.uk>                   cc:
Subject:     Re: [ukha_d] OT: "Gissa a Job!" & Location
19/10/2001 12:51
Please respond to
ukha_d

In article <9qotci+bsh8@xxxxxxx>,  wrote:
> Also, put a lot
> of effort into creating a clear and concise CV - I recommend you keep
> it to less than 3 pages

After you've got the content right get someone who did English at school
to check it for grammar, spelling and punctuation. I get some bloody
awful ones through, even those that are via agencies and where the
agency should have checked.

If someone is so sloppy as to have bloopers is their CV then frankly I
don't want to employ them in any role.

One today used "companies'" instead of "company's"
throughout and seemed
to think that "it's" was the correct form of an indefinite
possessive!
Shredded.

Regards

Ian Oliver
Sunny Leeds, UK
Using Java on Tini for control via Dallas 1-wire