RE: Re: Final PVR Config

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Final PVR Config
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:05:28 +0100

*chuckle*

Well, no matter how Tim might protest I was unable to get my wireless LAN
coexist with the video sender next door a few weeks ago ... switching
channels on the video sender didn't help and switching channels on the
wireless LAN (once I'd managed to work my way through the ORiNOCO AP
configuration software) didn't either.

Phil

<yahoogroups@n...> wrote:
> > Maybe use a DVD-sender to send picture to TV and IR back to PC?
No
> cabling
> > involved :)

install the
> OS
> > > (Win2k) and then remove the CD and add the 3 Maxtors...
> > >
> > > The machine will be out of the living room (probably too
noisy)
> and
> > > I'll either feed the signal (with a 'blocker') back into the
RF
> > > (using an old stereo VCR) distribution or use Kat5 to get it
> the
> > > living room... the only problem is the IR feed back to the
PC. I
> have
> > > limited Cat5 options. I suppose I could use Powermids as the
> distance
> > > is not so great...
> > >
> > > I do seem to remember seeing something somewhere about using
RF