RE: Re: PC Answer Phone Software & Location

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: PC Answer Phone Software & Location
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:25:05 +0100

Stuart I also used various versions of Symantec TalkWorks Pro/Winfax Pro.

The earlier version used to display CID but missed the last digit! close as
it was not supposed to work at all!

It has only been a few months since I stopped using it, it does work on W2K
W/S and server, and I thing NT4 W/S and server.

I still have my copies so if you decide to give this a go I can burn you a
copy.

Let me know.

B.