Re: PC Answer Phone Software & Location

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: PC Answer Phone Software & Location
  • From: "Anthony McKeown" <anthonymckeown@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:52:26 -0000

Hi Stuart,
Not much of this software about these days. I use Homeseer phone
as I am a Homeseer user which gives me answerphone and caller id
announcement, but prior to that I have used Symantec Talkworks Pro,
unfortunately this product is discontinued but you may pick up a copy
left on the shelf at pcworld, it did have some good features,
multiple mailboxes, sms notification , voice notification, data call
hand off,  but BT caller id did not work. The only other current
product I have seen is communicate, you can download a trial version.

http://www.01com.com/demos/demos.shtml

Hope this helps.

As a side line re location I am in Warrington just off M6 J21.

Tony McKeown

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx