Re: OT: Bootable CD's

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT: Bootable CD's
  • From: Chris Streatfield <softaware@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:24:13 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

I don't know the answer to these queries, however,
have you thought of using Drive Image:
http://www.powerquest.com/driveimage

I haven't personally used this product but I
understand that companies like Sony use it for the
recover CD's that are supplied with their PC's. My
Sony Vaio has been recovered a few times using the CD
and it worked perfectly (even allowing different
partitions to be chosen from a selection).

Regards,
Chris