Re: Outside Consumer Unit

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Outside Consumer Unit
  • From: jon@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 10:07:35 -0000

Thanks for that.  I have a fused spur ready for this that is
protected by an RCD separate to the house one so off to find a
suitable box!

Incidentally, for some reason this message never arrived in my inbox -
- I had to pick it up from eGroups.  Does anybody else have problems
with missing messages or is it just PlusNet?

Jon

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Steve Gordon" <steve@g...> wrote:
> Jon,
>
> Providing that the electrical connections and wiring are correct
and the
> earthing fully connected there is no problem with mounting the
LD11's in an