Re: Avstar

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Avstar
  • From: Frank Mooney <fm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 08:05:35 +0100

Geraint,

We have taken the product on board to complement our IP Homenet System
and in conjunction with BSkyB have made some changes to the system. We are
currently in production and will have the unit available in the  next week.

We are currently updating our web site http://www.iphomenet.com and will
be making various announcements next week.

Frank Mooney