RE: Help!!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Help!!
  • From: "John Hill" <jhill1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:30:28 +0100

Title: RE: [ukha_d] Help!!

Hi all,
Being new to this group I dont know if this may have been asked before, but here goes,

Does anyone know of software/hardware available that perform's ALL of the following?

Actively monitoring X10 status(s),
eg if a lighting mood set, the software should change the Lamp module's to go to the new setting based on the current setting(not simply raise them to max and then dim them to the new level).

Telephone response,
Tone (DTMF) I/P from remote dial in user, with either voice or tone (DTMF) confirmation of action.

Telephone/SMS/E-mail alert,
Based on user defined conditions, eg alarm event

Variety of inputs,
IR, X10, Video(composite),Telephone,etc (remote access via IP for the future?), Voice recognition not required(yet)

cheers

John