RE: Nikon Coolpix 990 - WAS Homtech...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Nikon Coolpix 990 - WAS Homtech...
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:24:18 -0800

I've got a digital IXUS, great little camera I now use this as my main
camera although I am not very impressed with the battery life (it is a
small
battery in fairness) but I cannot seem to find out if the charger is
"worldwide " voltage converting for use abroad and I cannot find
a car
charger for it.

The initial 8 meg CF card is also not that great as you only get about 12
pics at normal resolution and 4 at mega pixel.

That's about all the criticism I can level at the cutest, coolest little
digital camera available!