Comfort Keypad problems.

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comfort Keypad problems.
  • From: Eamon O'Gorman <eamonogorman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:18:11 +0100

Anyone any ideas on a problem I am having with my keypads. I turn on my
comfort, and the keypad beeps, but Get no voice announcements. The wiring
is defiantly correct, and I have tried replacing the keypad (only one
installed yet so I had one spare). The funny thing is, it used to work, but
then stopped for no reason., The only thing that did happen, was the power
was off overnight, and the battery died. I have taken the spare keypad and
wired it on a short cable directly to the comfort panel, but no luck, all I
get is a number of short beeps after a couple of seconds. The speakers do
make a soft "noise" as if there should be a voice announcement,
but no
voice ?. The reset sequence is fine (LED's blink on the comfort panel in
the correct manner, I just don't get the "security off" message
on the
keypad.  I have downloaded the default settings to comfort using
CS-Express, but still no luck. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eamon