Re: Air Con Questions.... was Keeping Homebase in business....

It's an 8500BTU AC-909.

We have had some pretty mindblowing results so far, which is the reason I
was thinking the unit is capable of this..

Setting the guy up in our office, which is about 3m by 3m, the temperature
difference is quite incredible really fast: (as an indicator, I have had to
turn the beer fridge back up, because rather than being at about 7-8
degrees, it hit zero this morning.. :)

The other night, I left the office door open, and opened the door to our
bedroom. (the other doors on the landing remained closed)

The temperature in the bedroom fell quite rapidly, enough that I went and
switched the unit off!

It could be that this is simply pumping the heat out of the air rapidly
because it's so cold outside (hoots, mon wheres ma kilt, remember? ;)

Ian.